Monday, August 1, 2011

A Quick Blogging Tip

I visit a lot of blogs in a week. I am always searching for blogs to follow and to read. There are many great blogs out there on the Internet. One thing that I have noticed with some new bloggers tho is that they use more banners then they do words. It is one thing if you put banners on the sidebar but I would try not to make a bunch of blog posts that are made up of just banners. I am not trying to be mean, just helpful. If you post a banner in your blog post, try to write about the company and add the banner to the information you wrote about the company. I also recommend that you use a separate blog post for each of the companies. An example of how I recommend writing the post is here: this is a post I did with a banner. People sometimes get turned away from your site if it is all banners. People also like to see your opinion or view on the company that you are discussing.
Again, I am not being mean. Please know that I only try to help people out. I hope you have a successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment