Monday, August 1, 2011

The Interactive Toolbar For My Readers

I have added an interactive toolbar to our site. It will not affect visiting, reading or even commenting on the site. It is a wonderful toolbar as it creates a nice interaction for my readers. I do want you to know tho that it is through Wibiya and not designed by Dawn's Work at Home. It is subject to Wibiya's Terms of Service and it is not subject to my TOS or privacy policy. It is a cool feature, I just want you to know that the Terms of Service for the toolbar are not a part of our's here. The link to the TOS for Wibiya is: http://www.wibiya.com/tos
I hope you enjoy the interaction we added here! I want to make my readers experience here great, if you encounter any problems with the toolbar please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment